The Generali Philippines
Generali has been providing life insurance solutions to international and local clients in the Philippines since 1999, and has a solid track record particularly in the group insurance and credit life business.
Over the years, we have come to understand the individual requirements of our clients, and are continuously adapting and innovating to meet their changing needs.
Why Choose Generali?
- Generali is the only global company that can offer a complete suite of employee benefits solutions tailor-fitted to clients’ specific requirements
- Affiliated network of over 1 100 hospitals and clinics, and 25 000 doctors ensuring access to needed medical services nationwide
- Digital service platforms provide customers with multiple touchpoints for convenient and hassle-free access to benefits and services
Generali Life Assurance Philippines, Inc. (GLAPI) is regulated by the Insurance Commission with License No. 2019/54R
GLAPI is also a member of Philippine Life Insurance Association (PLIA) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
Values, Mission & Vision
Our purpose is to actively protect and enhance people’ s lives
- Actively: We play a proactive and leading role in improving people’s lives through insurance.
- Protect: We are dedicated to the heart of insurance – managing and mitigating risks of individuals and institutions.
- Enhance: Generali is also committed to creating value.
- People: We deeply care about our clients’ and our people’s future and lives.
- Lives: Ultimately, we have an impact on the quality of people’s lives: wealth, safety, advice and service are instrumental in improving people’s chosen way of life for the long term.
To be the first choice by delivering relevant and accessible insurance solutions
- First choice: Logical and natural action that acknowledges the best offer in the market based on clear advantages and benefits.
- Delivering: We ensure achievement striving for the highest performance.
- Relevant: Anticipating or fulfilling a real life need or opportunity, tailored to local and personal needs and habits, perceived as valuable.
- Accessible: Simple, first of all, and easy to find, to understand and to use; always available, at a competitive value for money.
- Insurance solutions: We aim at offering and tailoring a bright combination of protection, advice and service.
Deliver on the promise
- We tie a long-term contract of mutual trust with our people, clients and stakeholders; all of our work is about improving the lives of our clients.
- We commit with discipline and integrity to bringing this promise to life and making an impact within a long lasting relationship.
Value our people
- We value our people, encourage diversity and invest in continuous learning and growth by creating a transparent, cohesive and accessible working environment. Developing our people will ensure our company’s long term future.
Live the community
- We are proud to belong to a global Group with strong, sustainable and long lasting relationships in every market in which we operate. Our markets are our homes.
- We are curious, approachable and empowered people with open and diverse mindsets who want to look at things from a different perspective.
People Behind Generali Philippines
Board of Directors
|ROBERT HECTOR JOHN SPENCE||Chairman of the Board|
|REYNALDO C. CENTENO||Director|
|MARIA SHARON B. MARANAN||Director|
|ALOYSIUS B. COLAYCO||Independent Director|
|BETTY G. LUI||Independent Director|
|REYNALDO CENTENO||President & Chief Executive Officer|
|MARIA SHARON MARANAN||Chief Sales Distribution Officer|
|MARIA FE VELASCO||Chief Finance Officer|
|CAROL SANTOS||Chief Information Technology Officer|
|LORNA PABELICO||Chief Human Resource Officer|
|CONRADO DE LA CRUZ||Chief Actuary|
|GRACE GELLE||Partnership Sales Distribution|
|CHARLOTTE REYES, M.D.||Corporate Life Operations|
|MARIANNE LOPEZ, M.D.||Medical Director|
|MARICEL CARINGAL||Group Pricing|
|DOUGLAS JOHN SANCHEZ||Direct Sales Distribution|
|NOEL CASTILLO||VisMin Sales Distribution|
|VERNA NOCUM||Brokers Sales Distribution|
|CHONA MENDOZA||Group Policy Administration|
|ANGELINA MARTINEZ||Group Life & Medical Claims|
|JOHAYNA MILCA JAVIER||Marketing|
|PRINCESS KAYE SANTIAGO||Audit|
|RHADENTOR CORPUZ||Finance & Accounting|
|ROUEL COMIA, M.D.||Provider Network|
|LAGRIMAS SANCHEZ||Project Management|
|JILL MADELO||VisMin Group Operations|
|ARNOLD FRANCISCO||VisMin Branch Operations|