As a Provider
GLAPI has continuously built strong relations with hospitals, medical and dental clinics, and doctors nationwide. This is to ensure that our members will get reliable medical services whenever and wherever they need it.
We look forward to have more hospitals, clinics and doctors on board with us!
To kickstart this partnership, follow the steps below and we’d be more than glad to assist you with the accreditation.
- Contact GLAPI, for details regarding accreditation, in any of the following avenues:
- Email Provider Network (PNAD) team to the address email@example.com and indicate the subject “Accreditation Intent”.
- Include the following details in the email: Contact Person, Mobile Number, Landline Number and Complete Address
- Alternatively, you can also send email to Nikki Gatilogo firstname.lastname@example.org or Zaldy Acuesta email@example.com with the same above – stated subject line.
- PNAD will notify the Provider receipt of intent and the necessary documents for submission.
- Upon completion of the documents required, submit it to GLAPI for review. Send the documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Accreditation Requirements_<Name of Provider>” or thru GLAPI Head Office, 10th Floor Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City 1227
- Once documents have been reviewed and verified, PNAD representative will notify the Provider’s listed contact person.
- PNAD shall visit the Provider for an ocular and orientation.
List of Required Documents
- Formal Letter of Intent addressed to Dr. Orville Urbi, Medical Director and AVP for Provider Network
- Company Profile
- Copy of the following:
- Business Permit
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Permit
- Department of Health (DOH) Permit
- PhilHealth Permit
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Permit
- Location Map
- List of Doctors and Services
- Services Price List