Updated Openings of December 21 2021
1. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Document requirements in artifacts such as Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs, etc.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Validate changes made to applicable systems prior to user testing.
- Assist users in testing changes requested.
2. Planning & Budget
- Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
3. Personal Development
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Education: University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Business Management or other related fields
- At least one (1) year experience in user requirements gathering and documentation, business analysis, and user acceptance testing.
- Experience working in the insurance industry or HMO is an advantage.
- Experience with the Medical Assistance System (MAS) is a “nice-to-have”
Sr. Sales Specialist
Department: Sales Distribution
1. Sells GP Group Life Insurance thru partner brokers
- Introduce Generali capabilities, existing and new product to new and to be developed brokers
- Converts prospects into clients
- Monitors the performance of assigned accounts
2. Provides clients support
- Provides efficient client services by working closely with Group Life Operations and other support units
3. Builds and manages relationship with clients and partner brokers
- Builds productive business relationship with clients through delivery of quality service
- Delivers on the promise
- Responds to broker’s concerns and queries on time
4. Performs administrative functions
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required
5. Undertakes other tasks that may be reasonably expected of the role and as may be necessary to achieve the Company’s goals
Education: University graduate with a degree preferably in any business related course
Experience: At least three (3) to five (5) years of sales work experience
Department: Finance and Accounting
1. Prepare/Update the SAA for discussion with RIM
2. Coordinate investment data requirements from Third Party Asset Managers (TPAM)
- Coordinate for regular reportorial requirements
- Coordinate their reports to the Investment Committee (IC)
- Monitor performance
- Prepare and discuss LOIs
- Handle fund contributions
3. Prepare investment related requirements for regulatory and internal management reports
- Monthly NII report and Asset Liability Matching report
- Quarterly Investment Data Template (QIDT)
- Annual statement/quarterly IC report requirements
- Internal FS close
- Audited FS
4. Prepare Investment schedules for the Strat Plan (SP)
- 3 year NII projection
- Cash Flow projection
- Investment forecast slides for QBR
- Investment planning template for GARO
5. Monitor compliance with various GHO/GARO/internal guidelines on investment limits
6. Prepare investment data for upload to Regulus
7. Prepare materials for reporting to the IC, and escalate matters for notifying or approval by IC
8. Actively participate in various investments projects (e.g. IFRS 9, Process Controls, and Investments data preparation automation)
9. Stay updated on latest economic and market conditions
10. Cultivate and maintain relationships with market players and TPAMs
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Investments
Education: University graduate with a degree in Accountancy or Business courses major in Accounting
Experience: At least three (3) to five (5) years in similar or related function
Others: Certified Public Accountant License
1. Claims Processing
- Checks availability and accuracy of claims details in MAS
- Makes necessary corrections of claims details
- Verifies unlisted claims in MAS with biller and Alarm Center
- Processes and analyze claims using the prescribed process and based on existing policy contract and guidelines
- Prepares transmittal of claims for payment
- Approves payment for claims within the authority limit
- Recommends approval of claims payment beyond authority limit
- Reconcile claims with providers/accounts
2. User Analysis and Testing (UAT)
- Conduct UAT of system enhancements
- Provide analysis and findings on the UAT done
- Coordinate with ITG on the findings
3. Customer Service
- Answer inquiries via email or phone regarding status of claims or overdue payments within set turn-around time
- Documentation of medical claims disputes or complaints
- Resolution or escalation of claims disputes or complaints within the TAT
- Coordination with sales and other work units on claims or non-claims related customer concerns received via email or phone
4. Account Reconciliation
- Reconciles statement of account (SOA) sent by providers
- Coordinate with concerned departments on the items subject of reconciliation
- Coordinate with the provider contact person to discuss issues or requests
- Release of reconciled account within SLA
Education: College graduate with a degree in any medical or business-related discipline
Experience: At least two (2) years experience in medical or life claims processing
License/Certification: Preferably passed Life Office Management Association (LOMA) course