Over the past days, we have received notice from 102 of our accredited hospital providers that they, regrettably, have reached their full bed capacity to handle patients suspected to have CoViD – 19. While our partner providers can still provide preliminary evaluation and treatment, they cannot guarantee room admission.
The 102 hospitals are listed below. They will continue to accommodate patients with non – CoVid related medical concerns 24/7 thru their emergency rooms. Listed, as well, are the alternative Generali – accredited hospitals which you may go to instead.
COVID – 19 Treatment Centers (DOH – mandated Government Hospitals to handle COVID – 19 cases)
- Las Pinas General Hospital (Las Pinas City)
- San Lorenzo Ruiz General Hospital (Malabon)
- Valenzuela Medical Center (Valenzuela City)
- Rizal Medical Center (Pasig City)
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center (Marikina)
- San Lazaro Hospital (Manila)
- Research Institute of Tropical Medicine (Muntinlupa)
- East Avenue Medical Center (Quezon City)
- Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center (Manila)
- Quirino Medical Center (Quezon City)
COVID – 19 Referral Centers (DOH – mandated Government Hospitals to handle critical COVID – 19 cases)
- Philippine General Hospital (Manila)
- Dr. Jose M. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital (Caloocan City)
- Lung Center of the Philippines (Quezon City)
For CoViD – 19 related inquiries or concerns, you may call the Department of Health’s (DOH) COVID Emergency Hotline: (02) 8942.6843
You may also talk to a doctor or request for e-prescription, without leaving your house thru our 24/7 Call – A – Doc service. Accessible via our mobile app, GenConnect, or by calling any of the following numbers:
(632) 8373.0002 | 0961.3334311 | 0968.8987488 | 0917.6277294 | 0917.6501510
Stay safe and healthy.